Monday, December 3, 2012

A Winter Weekend

 On Saturday, we headed out to find a Christmas tree.  I was being picky about the farm we went to, but after driving around for about 30 miles we ended up going back to the first one we had driven to, just up the road from us.  That is so the way I work sometimes!  At least Eli got a nice little nap in the car :)
 Since Elijah eats everything and pulls himself up on everything, we opted for a small tree that could fit on top of our end table.  We told Abby to find a tree no taller than Mommy and let her pick.  Well, kind of let her pick.  She and Charlie Brown would have gotten along well.
 After nap time we made Spritz.  I forgot how much butter those took - no wonder I like them so much!  And, good thing we stocked up during Thanksgiving sales.
 It is getting harder and harder to get a normal face from this girl on camera.  What a goof ball!  I am so glad she likes doing things together and I hope that never stops :)

No comments: