Saturday, September 22, 2012

Good-Bye Summer, Hello Fall!

 Since yesterday was the last official day of Summer, we decided to have a little celebration (sleep deprived mommy style).
We had lunch on colorful dishes.  Can you just see what Elijah is thinking below?  "You really think you can get me to eat, Mommy?  Hahahaha"
I remembered that Abby still had a Cold Stone gift card she had never used, so I told her if we got all of our chores done I would take her to use it.  That girl can clean when ice cream is awaiting!  So, ice cream and lunch on flower plates.  That was our end of the summer celebration.

We try to take Saturdays as our day of rest, and since we had thoroughly cleaned the house yesterday, we had a super relaxing day!  Well, at least Abby, Eli and I did.  Eugene worked 13 hours prepping for the Lumberjack Games.  I got out our box of fall decorations and both children had fun "helping" me decorate.
Eli loved the Indian corn!

No comments: