Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

 Are they not super adorable?  I am bummed I forgot to get a picture of them together - maybe we will recreate the moment another time.  I am so glad God gave us a girl and a boy.  What fun to dress up both ribbons and bows and little vest and tie.
We had a nice Easter.  We began at church in the morning to celebrate our Risen Lord.  Of course, Elijah wanted to eat and eat, so I ended up in the cry room most of the service, but it was a blessing in disguise.  There was another lady in there who was also having some nursing troubles and she was such an encouragement to me.  God knows what I needed and Sunday it was to end up in the cry room to be encouraged!
 After church we headed to my parents house for dinner and an egg hunt.  Eugene's dad has been visiting so we got to have quite the family get together!


No comments: